First established in June 1996 (as Trenka & Associates Real Estate) the company was launched to take on leasing and sales at Brooks Tower, a 555-unit luxury condominium conversion project in downtown Denver. Over the next ten years the company’s professionals established themselves as the “go to” people for condominiums and lofts in the rapidly expanding downtown Denver marketplace.
Under Mark Trenka’s leadership the company has managed over 850 sales transactions with total sales volume in excess of $190 million. In addition, CENTURY 21 Trenka Real Estate is responsible for more than 900 lease transactions since 2004.
Under Mark Trenka’s leadership the company has managed over 600 sales transactions with total sales volume in excess of $130 million. In addition, CENTURY 21 Trenka Real Estate is responsible for more than 750 lease transactions since 2004.
The company’s experience and success at Brooks Towers led to several additional successful conversion projects: Miralago at Marston Lake (Denver, 240 units); Hermitage (Greenwood Village, 143 units); Trail Creek Ranch (184 units).
The company continues to be the primary agency for Brooks Tower along with sales and rentals in many other downtown Denver condominiums. Several of the Trenka REALTORS® have added suburban Denver to their portfolio of expertise and all of the REALTORS® at Trenka have experience with Denver’s unique urban neighborhoods.
- We ask the right questions and we listen carefully to your answers.
- We work hard for you – your needs are our priority as we work together.
- We value our own reputation and work with integrity.
- We believe in being ethical in everything we do.
- We know your trust in us is entirely dependent on our honesty.
- We value relationships as much as sales transactions.